- A belief that there is only one God, Maker of Heaven and Earth, but that there are three Persons in one God (Father, Son and Holy Spirit)
- A belief that Jesus Christ is the Son of God who for the salvation of humankind became a human being, lived on earth, was crucified, died and was buried, but rose again from the dead.
- A belief that through the faith in Jesus, his death and resurrection it is possible to have a right relationship with the God.
- A belief in Life after Death on earth.
- A belief that Prayer is the vehicle to communicate with God. Prayers can be formal or informal.
- A belief that Christians should receive a baptism for the remission of sins.
- A belief in the Eucharist (also called the Lord’s Supper, Holy Communion, The Mass, the Divine Liturgy and Blessed Sacrament). It consists in the ritual of repeating Christ’s actions at his last supper with his disciples.